Sunday, November 20, 2016

Squared Up Sundays - 11/20

Howdy There Fellows,
Thanksgiving is this week! which means we can eat slightly more than normal and get all kinds of awesome desserts this week! paying an amazing tribute to that, since food is, of course, my main man, our block is this beautiful piece of paper pieced pie!



 I love this block ( even though I am more of a chocolate pie fan myself) and I am also incredibly in love with the fabric used in it as well, so if any one knows where to get it PLEASE let me know. 

It is most likely to close to Thanksgiving to make a full sized quilt how ever this would make an adorable wall hanging to go right above all of your beautiful homemade and store bought pies. 

With that I am off, I have plenty of preparing and helping myself to do for these next few days, if you make any of the blocks shown ever I would love to see them so tag me in them on every social media ever and let me know how it goes as well! 


Plus total side note, I'm trying that plopping thing tonight that people have been doing with their hair to make it curly and I'd be happy to write a blog post about the results if you all are interested let me know down below!

I'm ready to set sail ( and stuff my face),
                         Ms. Sinking Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment