Sunday, January 1, 2017

Goals For 2017

Happy New Year! 
This year I have a lot of things that I hope to accomplish ( as I do Every Year) but this year I am more dedicated to getting these done then ever before! 

I am calling these goals rather than resolutions because it seems like resolutions never get done and I don't want these to be blown off a month from now as most resolutions are. Most of these goals are constantly continued things that need to be worked on so they can never necessarily be checked off of a list but I just hope that at the end of this year I can look back and be proud of what I've accomplished. So with out further adieu-

1. I want to continue to grow and get better at writing

2. I want to get better at posting and get to posting at least once a week but hopefully more like 3 times a week

3. I want to get my camera working and do more videos

4. I want to make cherish notes the multi-video weekly thing it was originally going to be. 

5. I want to grow as an artist/ designer/ and creator

6. I want to create and finish more incredible projects 

7. I want to establish a more stable income doing the things I love

8. I want the KNITche or/ and the other shops I work at to grow and be more successful than the year before

9. I want to be able to continually add to and revise this list as I get better and find more things I would like to accomplish

10. I want to become more organized and set a steady flow for my work and life 

11. I want to continue to learn and grow in every aspect of my life

And that is it, hopefully I can comment on this list as the year goes on to reflect and revise, I would love to hear your guys lists and your thoughts on mine! I hope to talk to you all again incredible soon! 
I'm ready to set sail (and start the year off right), 
                                 Ms. Sinking Ship

No comments:

Post a Comment