Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday? Back to school make up,

Hey Guys! So, today I wanted to try one of the new ideas I have for the blog, and I figured a great way to do it would be to throw it in with all of the other awesome back to school stuff I'm going to be doing over the next four weeks leading up to the beginnings of school, if it all goes well I'll most likely keep doing them because it was pretty fun to make. I do however want to apologize for the video already because I was having some problems with my allergies when filming it so I sound gross and also pause mid way through every sentence. There's already a lot of things I want to do to improve the following next three (and hopefully more) videos that will follow this one, so just bare with me while I try to figure out the best way to get these going for you guys. With out further adieu,
Back-to-School Make up tutorial: Color Pop Smokey Eye (I'm still working on the names too, don't judge me)



This video can also be found on our Youtube channel (We have one of those?!) Along with more of the videos to come and maybe some other cool stuff I might try out in the next few months for the blog. As for all of the products used: 

Base Shadow: Smashbox Pop Studio Ultimate Palette - Frost
Crease Shadow: Smashbox Pop Studio Ultimate Palette - Fizz
Above Crease Shadow: NYX Avant Pop Art Throb Palette - Purple 
Eye liner: Smashbox Gel Liner - Deep Black
Mascara: Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes - Black
Blush: Smashbox Pop Studio Ultimate Palette - Passion
Lips: Tarte Lip Surgence - Light Color? 

That's it for this tutorial, I hope you guys like it there will be at least three more, if you guys have any specific looks you want me to do for back to school or have any feedback at all on the video I'd love to hear it and if not I'll see you guys later this week for more back to school fun,
Ready to set sail (and keep the fun coming), 
                                                             Ms. Sinking Ship 

No comments:

Post a Comment