Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Story Time! (kind of),

Ahoy-o fellows! 

    So lately I have been working on the beginnings of illustrating a manga for my boyfriend and I have also very slowly been working on a sister-type series of novels, and just for funzies I was wondering if that would be something you guys would be interested in seeing. We do a large variety of things here at Ms. Sinking Ship and I thought it would be cool to show you guys the process of how this manga will be made and put up the chapters and everything as they come? and if you guys wanted me to put the chapters of my books up (because I do really need to get back to writing those)? Also, along with that I was thinking about updating the site a little and maybe changing things and moving some stuff around making it more organized with pages and stuff any ideas with that? and lastly, what did you guys think of the videos and do you want more, if you do what do you want to see more make up tutorials or other things as well? Sorry this actually wasn't much of any story I just named it that because it was originally just about the books and manga, but it is things that I would really love to hear you guys opinions on since there are becoming more and more people that read my blog every day. Please comment, snapchat, tweet, what ever your ideas or even email them to me if any of that seems to indirect, I would just love to hear some feed back on all of this stuff so we can get things going. (:
Ready to set sail (and never put a smiley face in a blog post again),
                                                                                            Ms. Sinking Ship
   

No comments:

Post a Comment