Sunday, September 27, 2015

We've Been a Blog for a Year Now?

Mateys, I have been waiting for October for a lot of reasons, (its like the greatest month ever) one being that I thought it was around the time I start my blog last year and I was super excited to do something really fun and cool for it and it was going to be awesome, how ever, when I was looking today I noticed that I actually started my blog earlier this month on the 10th and so I missed it. Who cares though I'm going to celebrate anyways,



and to add to that, I'll tell you a few fun things that will be coming!
First off, there are going to be some updates on the site because I have been working on that, once I get it how I like it there will be some more fun stuff going on and the little bit of everything we have on the site will be easier to find.
Second off, more videos are coming, I have been working on that as well, most of them will be more makeup tutorials because those were super fun and you all seemed to enjoy them, but there will be a lot of other things as well.
And lastly, I will doing something fall / halloween-like at least once a week for the entire month of October so get ready for that bundle of joy. I don't know if you guys love October as much as I do but   if you don't your probably going to enjoy it even less after I shove all of this October joy down your throat.

I can wait to get started and spend another year with you guys! I'm sorry this post was all of the place, but I'm just super stoked for all of the things that are about to start coming, I hope you guys enjoy them just as much as I do.

Ready to Set Sail (and get my Halloween on),
                                                        Ms. Sinking Ship

1 comment: